Saturday, January 30, 2010

Unhappy.

I'm unhappy , Very unhappy.
I don't like going home , I bet both of you regret giving birth to me.
I only add on to troubles, so I'm not going back.
You report me missing , its okay . I wouldn't be so stupid to stay out late
and wait for police to bring me back to the lock up. You said i only know how to stretch my hand out for money , i want to work you don't allow me to work.
Just purely because you said i can't concentrate well on my studies and my job now is only to study well. But I'm not satisfied with what i have now and you said you don't have so much to give me. Someone did say something that makes sense , don't ask what you parent have given you , ask yourself what have you given to your parents. I did ask myself , so I said i want to work so they don't have to give me anything but i know i gave them a lot of trouble . I just want to give them lesser trouble so I'm not going back . I'm running away from everything , it maybe temporary only . At least Ive time of my own , unlike at home . I want to be alone for a few hours they don't allow , they will knock the door and get things they want , check what am i doing , worst of all sit down there doing nothing in my room and said want to stay in my room. I teared you said i shed crocodile tears and i pretend to be good and nice. Other parents will still be heart broken upon seeing them cry , i guess you'll not. You said i hate you , i never . Maybe its just that you hate me and want to assume i hate you too. To those that are worried : Please don't bother to look for me , its just wasting your time , even you saw me you can't do anything , if i wanted to run , i will not go back.
To that silly guy , I'm upset because you landed in hospital because of me .
I'm touched by what you did , at least i still know you care. Thanks. Takecare and don't bother about me anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment