Friday, January 1, 2010

New year.

Everything that happened in last year , no matter its a good or bad memories.
Let the past be gone. Look forward to the days ahead . I believe it will be a better year.

Countdown at vivo with Natalie , Joyce and Xiaozhu. I only remember buying cigg and vodka then went outdoors countdown then headed to sentosa. Drink and smoked while walking with that Sexy bitch , Joyce. There are kind Samaritan who drove us to palawan beach instead of spending a hour to reach there. Searching for Daoxian high and low. Xiaozhu said that i was drunk. But its okay , the worst of all is that i kept on shouting. Joyce have no choice but to kiss me . I rinses my mouth like mad. I became awake and starts talking to boyfriend on phone. Natelie and joyce left at 3 .
Walk across the brigde. I was pestering them for vodka.
Daoxian , that haopengyou of mine then pass me a bottle of vodka. Finally , i have one big bottle to myself. I drank a few mouth of it and his friend took it away. I continue smoking , i didn't know that natalie phoned my boyfriend. He arrived after awhile. I was once awake at 4 plus and realise i left one stick of cigg. I finished 3/4 of the whole packet of cigg. Slacked and met daoxian for awhile . Left sentosa , trained to jp , breakfast , fairprice. Went xiaozhu house took my stuff , went home showered and slept.

No comments:

Post a Comment